Crime and Police Information

Local Policing Team Newsletters:

Reporting an issue to the Police:

You can report an issue on 101 or email the local team directly on where all of the officers can pick up the reports quickly


You can view local crime data on this link 


Information about Domestic Abuse and where to get help:

Shropshire Domestic Abuse service

West Mercia Women’s Aid


Smart Water Information: