Report an Issue


Please use 101 to report a crime to your local Police force.

In an emergency always dial 999


Dog Fouling:

If you find dog waste in a public place please report it using this link

Shropshire Council Issues:

Housing, Planning, Streets and Highways, Bins and Recycling, Pest Control

Link to reporting information